To send a survey, you are required to first ensure that the following tasks have been completed:
- Choose a template and finalize your questions
- Look at the customization, both from a branding as well as an aesthetic perspective
- Import contacts and create the segment/list you need to send the survey
- Pick the collector through which the survey should be routed
- Configure the collector, and select the survey frequency
Sending the survey
After completing these tasks you can send your survey. To do so:
1. Choose the audience you would like to send the survey to. To learn more about selecting your target audience, read this article.
2. Move on to schedule the survey as per your preference. You can set a trigger, schedule reminders and also choose to disable the survey link after a certain time period to avoid collecting responses.
3. Click on the 'Activate' button at the top right corner.
4. You can choose to send it right away or choose to schedule it for a later timeline. Finally, click on 'Activate' to send your survey!
Advanced scheduling settings
Alternatively, you also have the option of configuring 'Advanced Schedule Settings' while creating and setting up your survey. This will help you further build a customized, more targeted approach to your survey initiatives.
To do so, you can:
1. Click on 'Show advanced settings'.
3. You can set a time during which the survey will be triggered. You can also limit the number of surveys sent per day and configure a response window that specifies the period until the responses are collected. This will help avoid over sending surveys to your audience.