There are multiple ways for you to add. contacts to your account.
Adding contacts one by one
To create a new contact in your Freshsurvey account:
1. Click on the +New button in the top-right corner of any screen and click ‘Contact.’
2. Add both basic and custom information for the contact. Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk
3. Once all the details are added, click 'Save' to register the contact.
4. To add another contact, click the +New button at the top right corner.
Adding multiple contacts
You can also add multiple contacts by uploading a file. This process allows you to add contacts to a new or an existing list. Here's how:
1. Click the '+New' button at the top right corner and select 'Import contacts'
2. In the 'Import contacts' menu, click to upload a file with your contacts. Freshsurvey supports CSV, XLS and XSLX files
3. Select the list you'd like to add the contacts to and map the contact fields to the fields added to Freshsurvey