1. Log in to any Freshworks product account that is linked to your primary Organization.
2. Click on the Freshworks Switcher icon
3. Click 'Move Accounts'. Enter the respective domain name, followed by a code that prompts a screen security check. An email confirmation will be sent across to the org admin, who can authorize the move.
1. Log in to your Freshworks account into which you wish to merge the Freshsurvey account.
2. Click on the 'Home' icon
3. Click on 'Move existing account'. Enter the respective domain name, followed by a code that prompts a screen security check. An email confirmation will be sent across to the Org Admin, who can authorize the move.
1. If the product is based on a different org, only the Org Admin can facilitate the move. You can ask the Org Admin to perform the above steps.
2. All Freshsurvey accounts are in US Pod. If your other products are in any other pods, say Freshdesk is under the EUC pod and Freshsurvey is under the US pod, the new Org cannot be linked to the existing Org. Only products in the same pod can be merged.