1. Click on the '+New' button to the top-right corner of your screen and click 'List.' If you haven't created any lists before, click the '+ New list' button in the middle of the screen
2. Give the list a name (mandatory). Choose to import contacts via a CSV, XLS or XLSX file.
3. Navigate to 'Contact management' in the left sidebar, and click on 'All contacts'
4. Using the checkboxes, select the contacts you'd like to add to a list. You can either add the selected contacts to a new list or an existing one by clicking 'Add to lists'
5. Type into either search for an existing list, or create a new list. Press 'enter' to create the list and click on "Add" at the bottom of the screen.
Once the contacts have been added to a list, you will be taken to the list
Note: When contacts already in Freshsurvey are added, the fields are updated and only one copy of the contact is maintained