The status of a collector signifies whether the collector is active, has been paused, etc. The different statuses are:
1. Active: An active collector channel is one that is currently live and collecting responses for your survey.
2. Paused: A paused collector channel is one that is currently not live and not collecting responses for your survey.
3. Scheduled: A scheduled collector channel is one that is scheduled to be live on a set date and time, post which it will start collecting data.
4. Completed: Once a collector channel has finished collecting data, it is tagged as completed. This can be automatically set using the schedule and throttle setting while configuring a survey.
5. Draft: A collector channel that is still being set up is tagged as a draft.