Existing survey templates can be edited and saved as new ones. To create a new template:
1. Go to 'Settings' in the navigation bar (on the left) and click the 'Saved templates' tab. Here is where you can access all the templates you have created.
2. Click '+New template' at the top right to get started.
3. You will be taken to the survey theme selection screen. Choose the theme for the survey you want to conduct.
4. Select any template or one that closely resembles the template you'd like to create. Click on 'Apply this template'
4. Edit the pre-define questions and add new ones by clicking the '+' button below the last question. Add placeholders, define branching and jump logic to enhance your customer's survey experience.
Note: At the moment, questions cannot be reordered after creating them.
5. Once you've created the survey, click the 'Save template' button to save it. Once saved, it can be accessed under the 'Saved templates' tab in the template selection screen.
You can go back to 'Settings' > 'Saved templates' to create up to 25 templates and edit existing ones.